Little story of an exhibition 🙂 … Red Blood
Here are pictures of the last weeks in a middle of preparation of the exhibition of Rojo Sangre at the French Alliance from Polanco, CDMX…
1) you need to choose the pictures you want to print, the type of paper, if you want to frame or not, and the size of printing.
2) printing : you need to print band tests to check the colors (too orange, too pink !) and contrasts … you need to adjust the edited photography to get the closest version of what you like. Thank you to the Canon Academy team for their kindness and their patience.
4) then you send the prints to the team who is going to frame the photographies… and you pray so that they come back … 😉
5) you make the exhibition catalog
6) The French Alliance make the invites and the posters. Thank You !!!
7) we get the prints framed back, and we need to transport them and to store them until the big day ! Notice my dream team !!!
8) 😎 Installation
9) Inauguration (what a beautiful event !)
10) and then the results ….
To see the full pictures … click on this link Rojo Sangre Exhibition
And now, on the road to NYC !!! So excited !!!
@Lensculture @Aperture Gallery !!! Inauguration of the collective exhibition Beyond Boundaries on the 25 April 2019 !!!
@annecharlotteguinotAlliance française PolancoApertureArt awardBeyond BoundariesExhibitionLenscultureMexique